The NAVALOCK® advantage
Compelling reasons to deploy the NAVALOCK
NAVALOCK security devices both seal and firmly secure the doors of containers or trucks by joining the inner door rods with a heavy-duty solid steel interlocking bar combined with a built-in tamper-evident seal. This solution physically deters break-ins, making it very difficult to steal the cargo or to introduce explosives or other terror devices therein.
- NAVALOCK security devices are all-steel, heavy-duty interlocking bars, incorporating a tamper-evident seal.
- NAVALOCK security devices are highly resistant to tensile loads, cutting, breaking and removal using common burglars tools, such as bolt cutters, hammers, chisels and crowbars.
- NAVALOCK security devices are accepted by both the US and UK Customs authorities as high-security seals and are listed accordingly in Group 1.
- NAVALOCK security devices are competitively priced, assuring maximum security at an affordable cost.
- NAVALOCK has been in service worldwide since 1984, successfully securing and protecting containers and trucks against loss of cargo carried therein.
Next: Our Quality >>>